Charlon Muscat & Charlotte Cini, who is us, the couple behind charlstravels.com are totally committed to protecting your privacy each and every time you visit the site.
You can freely browse the site without sharing any of your personal data. All personal data collected is done only by your consent, and by you through one of the forms available.
We do our utmost to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and ePrivacy Directive.
Charls’ Travels does not collect any data from individuals under the age of 18, and none of the content on the website is in any way directed to individuals under 18 years of age.
What data do we collect?
Charls’ Travels collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any extra information you opt to give s through one of the forms
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Charls’ Travels with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place a request for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, leave a comment or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Charls’ Travels collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers and discounts on other products and services we think you might like.
- Gather statistical data.
If you agree, Charls’ Travels will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in a secure password encrypted file.
Charls’ Travels would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Charls Travels from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Charls’ Travels would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Charls’ Travels for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Charls’ Travels erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Charls’ Travels restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Charls’ Travels’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Charls’ Travels transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Charls’ Travels uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Charls’ Travels uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Charls’ Travels sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Charls’ Travels has financial relationships with certain businesses mentioned on the site. Affiliate links (to external websites) are spread throughout the site where, if used by the readers, will generate a small commission towards us with no extra cost to the reader himself.
Unless clarified and advised before filling in a form, data is never passed to the third-party, meaning that if the reader does not enter his details again into the third-party website, no data will be transferred.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org